Monday 20 April 2009

my naked body failed to fetch 20p in online auction

possibly the most crushing post title ever??



here's how the story begins:

i think that when you are making music, and trying to make a name for yourself, it's kinda interesting to know where your name actually ends up, which means that a little bit of narcisistic googling is perfectly acceptable...

but it came as a bit of a surprise to find one of my promo CDs had been listed on ebay

www.xmas.com had been personally sent out to a handful of radio DJs and given to a few close friends, there realy ain't too many of these knocking around but somehow one made it's way into the hands of an ebay trader from Stoke-on-Trent
there is even an image of the promo CD, and yep, there i am, kit off, playing with my.....


presents!!


what a shame that a promo CD (that i had been giving away copies of) of a song (that was available to download for free in december) by a virtually unknown artist failed to sell and that they made no money at all from something i had no intentions of selling!!

and who tries to sell a christmas song in april??

seriously, if anyone wants copies of my music just get in touch, leave me a comment or contact me through myspace and as long the demand isn't too high, i'll be happy to oblige

get in quick before my music is worth more than 20p!!

No comments:

Post a Comment