Saturday 7 February 2009

freewheelin'



if anyone is around the Hertford area tonight, this is a polite request that you consider popping along to The Marquee.

I'm gonna be there to show my support for my friend Dion, under his guise as The Freewheelin' Troubadour, who has been making a name for himself originally as a poet and now through performance, he already has a number of poetry recitals under his belt as has been keen to transfer his act to a different medium and tonight is his debut fronting a full band (good luck).

it's only been away for a short while, but it seems a good enough reason to share my own remix of The Freewheelin' Troubadour's 'The Night That I Die'

the_night_that_i_die__hunchbakk_remix_.mp3
Free file hosting from File Den

tonight is also headlined by The Knaves, so best get there early if you intend to catch The Freewheelin' Troubadour, doors are at half 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment