Wednesday 26 August 2009

this is my jam....



is it so wrong for me to enjoy singstar so much?

it's intimate karaoke for the socially awkward and the vocally challenged is a godsend for those that don't wish to make a complete fool of themselves infront of a crowd but are quite happy to make a fool of themselves infront of a small number of people that are already aware of what a fool you are...

other people might actually be good at singing, but that is my opinion of it anyway

and while my best friend was away on holiday i borrowed her pile of games and microphones and spent two weeks nagging my girlfriend to come round and play

after initially thinking the game or the microphones were broken i eventually found my form and my toneless voice managed to kick ass singing The Jackson 5, Fresh Prince and Jazzy Jeff, The Cure, The Smiths and Radiohead

ok, it wasn't all winning streaks but i feel overwhelmingly proud when i can start comparing myself to Morrissey and Thom Yorke

No comments:

Post a Comment