Tuesday 23 June 2009

tick tock


it seems that i'm fast running out of time to post anything before i go Glastonbury tomorrow, my time has been spent worrying about if i've packed enough, ordering photos that i should have ordered for printing six months ago, getting information for my brother to be able to put on a small exhibition, burning road trip CDs, wondering if my waterproofs are still waterproof, helping out in the community, choosing BBQ food, packing my poorly computer off for an overdue check-up, trying to set-up an ISA that pays a half decent interest rate and treating myself to Frank Miller's All Star Batman and Robin, among other time consuming pursuits.

check back for perhaps a blog that is bordering on back to normal next week, but in the meantime i have scheduled some special posts to appear regularly while i'm away...

No comments:

Post a Comment