Saturday 6 February 2010

hellblazer

i've been sat making mixtapes for people and clicking through facebook when i should realy have been working on a cover version i've been recording.

and so goes the story of my life.

how easy it is to become distracted. i've been trying to get back into working on music with a bit more dedication, i'm also trying to cook more often, and i keep picking up my acoustic guitar determined it will not defeat me. and you know what, i seem to be writing less poetry when i'm so bloody busy with everything else. or maybe i've just been too content.


so i thought i'd dig something out to share.




I haven't exercised my demons yet,
they are still slothenly slumped in the
corner of my room on a pile of dirty clothes,
gorging themselves on dust bunnies and
discarded toe nails

No comments:

Post a Comment